Our clinic has put a number of measures in place to ensure that health and well-being of our clients, their families and our staff. Whilst these changes will be challenging and the duration of these changes is unknown, we would like to thank everyone for supporting our decisions and hope that it will lead to a strong and consistent service for all now and into the future.
Changes that have been implemented in our clinic this week:
- Clinic Visits will continue until the end of the week for essential appointments (at the discretion of the therapists)
- Home visit and school visits cancelled until further notice, unless required for urgent essential services impacting clients wellbeing
- All current clients will be offered telehealth or alternative services including phone consults or home programs
- Increased infection control measures
- Gordon St office rearranged to comply with social distancing recommendations and all staff set up to work from home as required.
Below is a copy of the information sheet for families attending our clinic. Please respect these procedures to ensure the well being of the wider community. If we work together, we will get through this difficult time.
If you have any questions about our changes or how COVID-19 will impact the services you receive please do not hesitate to contact our clinic on 0265834063.